Wednesday, January 11, 2017

30in30_Jan2017_Day11 Pink Plumeria Duet

This is my third Plumeria painting in a row...and they have been singing for me... have been obsessed with this color and also have been trying out different colors for the dark shadow colors. In this one, I experimented with blue as a dark shadow color on the plumeria petals. Specially on the left side flower, notice that I used a hint of blue for each shadow on the petals. I loved how it adds a drama on the painting as a whole!!

Also see below progress shots of how I painted this one!!

click on image to view larger 
Pink Plumeria Duet, 6x6 inches, Watercolor on Arches paper

Code# PK_17_003
Available - Click Here

Fine art print of each of my watercolors can be made available on request. Contact me: preranap@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...