Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 14 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Simply Lemon

After yesterday's tough fighting with the peeled Tangerine and its reflections, I was pretty tired. So decided to do something very simple, with Yellow and no glass or reflections etc.. Lemon was a perfect thing to paint today. I used to be very hesitant in painting Yellow objects, but I have a few already and its getting easier!!
click on image to view larger
Simply Lemon - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

Code# PK_15_014
Available here

4 comments:

  1. Yellow is a hard color for me sometimes too! You did a great job! We are almost half way through the challenge...Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sherri. We are almost near completion now!!

      Delete
  2. You did a good job with the yellow! Sometimes, when we have a struggle with a painting, its a good idea to go "simple" on the next one. I find it sort of brings me back to a place of calm. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J.Gray, during this 30 in 30 I made sure to do quite a few yellows, so feeling better about it now that we are towards the end of the challenge!

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...