Sunday, January 1, 2017

30in30_Jan2017_Day01_GaneshaSketch

Here's a new project I am starting out in 2017...
Once again, I have signed up for 30 paintings in 30 days in the month of January. After much contemplation, I have decided to do some more watercolor florals. I may not be able to churn out 30 paintings, but I have decided to be in my studio every single day. Some days I might just practice sketch and on other days watercolors and oils. Also I will post everyday on facebook whatever I could do for the day and post a completed one on my blog.

On my first day, I completed the sketch of Ganesha. I had started the sketch last year in Brea Siddhivinayak Temple during a classical music concert. Although this still looks very amateurish sketch, I enjoyed doing it. Would love to get your feedback as comments on this blog.

click on image to view larger 
Ganesha Sketch in my Notebook

Code# PK_17_001 
NFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...