Friday, May 19, 2017

Pink Fulfillment

Looking at my paintings from this year, it feels like I am still in my pink mood :)
Well this one for sure made me feel fulfilled with shades of pink once again!!
Looking at my cropped and adjusted reference picture, the composition seemed perfect for the painting.  But now looking at it, I think I should treat the far left side rose even more muted. So even though I signed it, I might go over it again a bit. What do you think?
click on image to view larger
Pink Fulfillment, 15x22 inches, Watercolor on 300 lbs coldpress Arches paper

Code# PK_17_014

Available - contact preranap@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, but I would tone down the left flower so it doesn't compete. Your shadows are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...