Monday, May 8, 2017

Ready to Pick Guava

Guava is one of my favorite fruit. Back in childhood I spent many hours climbing on guava tree and sitting on the tree until I felt full with the Guavas. This painting brings back those memories...
This is painted from a picture I took of a ripe Guava from my backyard tree. In So Cal its a blessing to have Guava tree at home. The picture was taken couple years ago and finally I took it up for painting it.
I started painting this as part of the Artist Demonstration in Chemer's gallery on May 6th and finished it after coming back home.
I have been doing more watercolors lately so definitely felt good getting back to oil to change it up.
click on image to view larger 
Ready to Pick Guava, 8x10 inches, Oil on canvas panel

Code# PK_17_013
Available - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...