Saturday, February 25, 2017

Fixing My Bells - SOLD

After about half a year I arrived back on Oil Painting and had so much fun with my palette knife, the wonderful smell of oils is in my studio again, yay!! I took up my other passionate subject - Kathak dance to paint. Last year i.e in Dec 2016 I did my first Kathak dance recital in Irvine with Sundar Kala Kendra Kathak Dance School. Completed one year of training with Guru Smt. Anjani Ambegaokar. At the time of recital, I took lots of pictures with the intention of possibly doing a painting from one of them. That's excatly what I did in here. This was the costume of our "Women's Group", a beginner level group and I loved it. The picture was taken in the dressing room where my friend was fixing her Ghungroos (Bells) before we hit the backstage for our cue.

click on image to view larger 
Fixing My Bells, 11x14 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

Code# PK_17_008

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...