Friday, March 3, 2017

In OCFair Ice Museum

A new experiment in watercolors... This is painted from a picture of my daughter inside Ice Museum in OC Fair, in front of an Ice Sculpture. How do you show the texture of ice? I thought the best medium was to try out texture in watercolors using cling wrap for the ice.
I am happy with the texture of Ice wall. The sculpture itself is ok. Best I liked is the wrapped blanket around the girl. And pulled my hair apart on the face.. :) Could not get it right. Nevertheless, I love the overall painting.
Very good memories associated with this painting!

click on image to view larger 
In OCFair Ice Museum, 11x15 inches, Watercolor on 300lb Coldpress Arches Paper

Code# PK_17_009
contact me for info - preranap@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...