Monday, February 6, 2017

Pink Plumeria Addiction - SOLD

Phew... this took much longer than I had expected. After having painted a 6x6 inches, I so loved this pink color, I decided to drop off the wagon from doing 30 in 30 challenge. I took up the same reference photo and bought full sheet of 300 lbs cold press Arches Paper. I still wanted to do it in square format, so I cut the paper so as to create a deckled edge by tearing paper. First had to get through the greens, which took so long.. I was itching to do the pink color!! Finally after I arrived at Pinks, the flowers were looking quite dull, so had to rework each petal. Then realised that greens are not as good as I wanted, so back to greens. It took a while to go back and forth between the greens and pinks. Until finally I called it done!!
Now I am done with this Pink for a while and started another watercolor floral. Stay tuned, hoping to finish it this weekend.

click on image to view larger
Pink Plumeria Addiction, 22 x 22 inches, Watercolor on Arches paper (300lb coldpress)

Code# PK_17_006
SOLD 

(Original painting is sold, but I have Fine Art Prints available on my ETSY store: Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...