Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 8 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2016 - Magnificent Magnolia - SOLD

We have lot of Magnolia trees around town and the flowers are unusually big - at least in the early years of my stay here I used to be very curious about this huge flower. It has a very sweet scent too! If you have ever noticed - most white flowers have a very intense sweet scent that attracts you - just my observation...
As I started to paint and specially these floral I have been doing, I looked for a picture of Magnolia on Wetcanvas.com and found a really good photo reference. Here's my painted version, hope you like it!
If you are liking my paintings, do follow me using the "Join this site" button on lower right hand side. This is my new blog and would love for you to follow my painting experiences and experiments!
Also I would like to invite you to subscribe to my newsletter for free Art - see the "Subscribe" button on top right hand on my blog.

click on image to view larger
Magnificent Magnolia - 5x7 inches, Watercolor on Arches paper
Code# PK_16_006
SOLD
Print and other paintings at:- Click Here
A larger sized print can be made available on request - preranap@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...