Sunday, January 31, 2016

30 paintings in 30 days Challenge Jan 2016

Looking back at 30 in 30 - I feel very happy to have completed the challenge this month. The purpose of this challenge is to experiment something different, explore new possibilities or just enhance the current skills by painting one small painting daily. I prepared myself by buying 30 small 6x6 inches Canvas Panels for doing oil paintings. But the first one I started was with peaceful thoughts - a 9x12 inches Buddha Statue! Then I had the urge to do few watercolor florals since I love flowers and haven't done it in a long time - it was my childhood passion. As I progressed, I loved how the florals were coming out and just followed my urge to complete each one even though it took me couple days to finish each 5x7 inch piece. I am very happy and proud to present the end result - a collage of 30 in 30 Jan 2016!
Now I have 30 canvas panels waiting for me to do oils :)

Each painting has been listed on Etsy and for a limited time available at very reasonable pricing! Contact me if interested preranap@hotmail.com

click on image to view larger 
30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge Jan 2016

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the challenge! What a wonderful collection of florals you created. It is hard to pick a favorite since there are so many beautiful ones. It seemed very strange to not have a painting created for today. I will have to find a new project to excite me. Maybe I'll have to work on some of those projects I kept saying I'd get to. I really enjoyed seeing your work through the month.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...