Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 14 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2016 - Red n Pink Rose Bud

Wow! the Rose buds took really long time for me, may because I was very tired and had to take it easy. I am loving the results of these watercolor series, even though it is taking longer. I have decided to do 12 of these watercolor florals during this challenge. This one is the 8th in the series. So 4 more to go and then I will switch to oils for sometime.
By the way both this and the earlier rose buds are painted from my own reference photos of roses in my backyard.
And this one seems to be saying "I am open to receiving all the blessings of this abundant Universe"!!
click on image to view larger 
Red n Pink Rose Bud, 7 x 5 inches, Watercolor on Arches Paper
Code# PK_16_009 
Available - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...