Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Orange Bell Pepper

Friends, here is Orange Bell Pepper. Here in southern California, we get 4 different kinds of Bell Pepper - Green, Red, Orange and Yellow. Today looking at my set up with Orange Bell Pepper, my husband touched it to see if it was real... he thought it was fake :)  I buy the Red and Green most commonly. So I think I should buy the Yellow and Orange once in a while..
click on image to view larger
Orange Bell Pepper - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

Code# PK_15_012
Available here


Below is a collage of 4 Bell Peppers together I did during this 30 in 30 challenge... check it out, I am so happy with how this turned out!!
In the collage, each painting is 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel. Available on my Etsy Store. Or email me if you are interested - preranap@hotmail.com
30 in 30 Jan 2015, Bell Pepper Collage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...