Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Satsuma Tangerine - SOLD

Happy New Year to all!
January 2015 Day 1 painting challenge is starting with a dose of vitamin C. This is a Satsuma Tangerine. Living in Southern California we are blessed with a variety of fruits and vegetables, which is my theme for the Jan 2015 Challenge. Yesterday I went to the produce store, I found 3 different kinds of Oranges (in the peak season there could be up to 7 varieties of oranges). I love this variety since it can be peeled very well and the taste is refreshing to eat.
click on image to view larger
Satsuma Tangerine - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on Canvas Panel

Code# PK_15_001
SOLD

I have decided to participate in "30 paintings in 30 days" challenge. For this challenge I am creating 6x6 inches Still Life Oil paintings with the theme - "fruits and vegetables".
There is special pricing being offered for the "30in30Jan2015". All paintings are priced at $30 for the month of January 2015.
This is for introducing my art to collectors and also to make it affordable for anyone to purchase an original piece of art.

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...