Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 18 - 30 in 30 Challenge Jan 2015 - Open Pom - SOLD

I have been meaning to practice to paint more loosely and was inspired by artist Carol Steinberg, whose daily paintings I have been following during this 30 in 30. This one is as much as I could loosen up. While painting this way, I almost thought this thing is not going to look like a Pomegranate. But I am really happy with how it came out. If you notice, there is no painting of individual pom seeds... but if you look at overall painting, it is of course an open pomegranate!! What do you think?
click on image to view larger
Open Pom - 6 x 6 inches, Oil on canvas panel

Code# PK_15_018
SOLD


There is special pricing being offered for the "30 Paintings Jan 2015". All paintings are priced at $30 for the month of January 2015. This is for introducing my art to collectors and also to make it affordable for anyone to purchase an original piece of art.
Display idea:
Such paintings will look beautiful in a small space on a mini easel. Or a group of similar themed paintings can be framed together in a collage.

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...