Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pink Waterlily Reflections - SOLD

Now this project had been on my list since very long... Its a small 6x6 inches, but could not start it...
Nowadays every weekend I am on my booth in Sawdust Art Festival. And one of the requirement is to either do demo in the both OR volunteer to teach an art class OR a mix of both. So I am teaching 1 watercolor class every weekend and rest of the time doing demo in my booth.
And guess what... for the demo in my booth, I picked this waterlily back again which was already sketched long back and waiting to be painted!!
I worked 3 days on and off to finish this painting between talking to the people coming in the booth and having a chat with my neighbor booth friends!!
Now 3 more weekends left for the Sawdust to finish, so I can take up couple more small projects I think..
 click on image to view larger 
Pink Waterlily Reflections, 6x6 inches, Watercolor on 140 lbs Arches paper

Code# PK_17_017
SOLD

More paintings and Fine art prints are available here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/preranap

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...