Monday, September 25, 2017

Cacti Sundance - SOLD

This painting is from a photo that I clicked at Laguna Beach. It was afternoon sun and the light and shadow patterns were so interesting that I could not resist painting it.
However just as I was drawing it on paper, I realized this one is going to take me long to complete. Towards the end I was running out of patience, it felt like a never ending painting. I could not start a new one until I finished this one.
It feels a great relief and accomplishment to get this one behind me.
I must admit that I fall in love with every painting I finish and this one is really very special for me.

click on image to view larger 
Cacti Sundance, 22x30 inches, Watercolor on Arches Paper

Code# PK_17_016

SOLD

Fine art prints available Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Amazing painting, I was convinced it was a photo until I enlarged it !

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...