Monday, January 27, 2020

My Favorite - Betty Boop Rose

This is one of my favorite roses in my yard. It grows in a bunch of 5 or 7 blooms on the same branch! The color of each flower is different depending on its age. The one I painted here is "middle aged". The younger flower has more intense yellows and pink. Even one day makes a difference in the life of these flowers. As the flower blooms and ages more, the yellow fades out and so does the pink color. Yet the bloom looks so attractive! I have so many pictures of this flower, I will sure do another one..
Oh. and this was my last painting of 2019! I did this as a demo in Sawdust Art Festival - Winter Fantasy.
click on image to view larger
My Favorite - Betty Boop Rose, 8x10 inches, 140 lb Coldpress Arches Paper

Code# PK_19_008 

Available - preranap@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...