Friday, August 16, 2019

Remover of Obstacles

I was getting in the mood of creating Ganesha Sculpture for the upcoming Ganesha Festival. Casually browsing through Pixabay, I thought of searching keyword "Ganesha". To my surprise, I found a real good image of a Ganesha Sculpture. I could not resist painting it, even though I knew I would be delaying other projects that I should finish... I did crop the original image to just do the head and see if I could get the texture of the stone that I desired in the painting. I am very happy with the results. I will be doing a larger one for sure! Another challenge I overcame in this painting was to get subtle color variations. I just love how this came out!
click on image to view larger 
Remover Of Obstacles, 8x10 inches, Watercolor on 140lbs Coldpress Arches Paper
Code# PK_19_007
Available - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...