Friday, March 15, 2019

White Plumeria Duet

It had been long that I painted a White Flower. I browsed through all my saved reference pictures and this White Plumeria appealed the best at the time. So cropped the picture and this time I thought I would create it on paper glued to canvas. I will eventually varnish the  painting before I send it over to frame it. The framing for this painting will not required glass. I am thinking a floater frame would be the best option, but there may be other frames that would work good too!

I used Golden Soft Gel on one of the 12x12 inch Canvas boards I had. Then carefully pressed the paper all over it so that there wouldn't be bubbles or uneven patches. Once the surface was ready, I did the drawing. Then started playing with colors. Hope you like it!

click on image to view larger 
White Plumeria Duet - 12 x 12 inches, Watercolor on 140lb coldpress Arches Paper

Code# PK_19_003 

Available - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...