Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Dog Portrait - Biscuit - SOLD

It was such a delight to paint this commission painting!! It is a different subject for me and I decided to do in Watercolor. I was sent a picture of this cute dog standing in grass. I have done the grass and florals quite a bit. Doing a "white" dog felt like a challenge first. But as the painting progressed I realized I was having fun to create the fur effects on this dog!!
The owner will be gifting this painting to his daughter as a Christmas Gift. What a great idea, I am sure she will cherish this painting for long time to come!!
click on image to view larger 
Dog Portrait - Biscuit, 8x10 inches, Watercolor on 140lb Coldpress Arches Paper 

Code# PK_18_006
SOLD

More paintings are available on my Etsy website - www.etsy.com/shop/preranap
To Order a custom painting, reach out to me @ preranap@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...