Monday, October 14, 2024

Ganesha Sculpture 2024

This is my 7th year of Ganapati Sculpture creation for Ganesh festival. 
This is made from eco friendly clay. 
It took me 2 days to create the sculpture. Then it needs about 10 days to dry. Once the idol is dry, I paint it using tempera washable paints. Nowadays there are fluorescent and colors with glitter available in tempera paints as well. So the idol turns out to be very attractive. The highlight of my Ganapati this year is the Himachali topi instead of the regular crown. That came about last minute thing during sculpting process, I had not planned it :)  The painting itself took me 2 days to complete. 

click on image to view larger
Ganapati, 9 inches tall, Air dry Clay
Not for sale

Ganapati, 9 inches tall, Air dry Clay


Ganapati, Joy of creation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...