Saturday, November 7, 2020

Ganesha Sculpture 2020

Ganesha Sculpture 2020 - Created 9/6/2020

This is my yearly project using Air Dry Clay. Its called MCW and I bought it from Aardvark Clay & Supplies. I create a Ganesha Clay Sculpture for Ganesh Chaturthi (Ganesh Festival). It is a 10 day festival celebration at my home. With great enthusiasm I create this sculpture and decorate it. This is my 4th time making the sculpture, otherwise I used to buy it. 
I paint it using simple washable, non toxic Tempera paints. This makes it eco friendly. After the festival is over, the sculpture is immersed in water. It completely dissolves and I spread the clay in our garden.

click on image to view larger
Ganesha 2020 - In the making and the clay was still wet - size about 9 inches

Ganesha 2020 - Painted and decorated - size about 9 inches

Not for Sale

Find Original Oil Paintings, Original Watercolor Paintings, Fine art Prints and more on my Etsy Website here: 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/preranap

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...