Saturday, February 16, 2019

Hedgehog Aloe Blooms

This is my first painting in the New Year!!
Took me many hours to finish this one, did not expect it when I decided on the photo reference.
Hedgehog Aloe is very common in the area we live. I clicked the photo reference during one of my lunch time walks to a neighboring park - Baker Ranch Community park. How could I not paint something that I see almost everyday!!

Feeling so very accomplished as this is by far the most challenging painting that I have done!!

click on image to view larger
Hedgehog Aloe Blooms - 20x28 inches, watercolor on 300lb coldpress Arches paper
Code# PK_19_001 
Available - Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Your art has surged forward in leaps and bounds, amazing growth Prerna!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...